Sunday 2 May 2010

boston booze day

I will now attempt to drag from my hazy memory the names of the bars we crawled to and from yesterday in the tradition celebration of urban drinking.  We met at Parish's for some lunch and a few beers; this is where I first learned about Sammy's brick red.  Given my love of all things limited in availability this beer became my go to ale for the day.  After that we wandered through the park to blank to watch some of the sox game (you're killin' me by the way sox) more beers, and one stolen chair piece later we find ourselves at the Black Rose for some irish drinking songs.  I was able to remember a few lines from whiskey in the jar which made me feel practically irish.  By then it was time for supper so we made our way along the waterfront to the barking crab for some fried clams, crab dip, etc.  All in all it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment