Saturday 18 September 2010

maps

the gps systems for cars could be one of the greatest inventions for the wandering driver.  I always think I'll beable to home in on my destination somehow using magic powers, so who needs directions?  While a success rating of about 40% is respectable, it still leaves much to be desired.  So now I turn to the helpful garmin as my co-pilot.
maybe I should invest in an awesome side-kick voice for my garmin...
Jarvis?
Scottie?
no.  I'm going to get a welsh language option for the garmin.  It will be great, someone to yell at as he gabbles away in some incomprehensible dying language trying to tell me to just TURN LEFT YOUR THERE!  I can even make so sometimes it's in welsh and sometimes it's in heavily accented welnglish just to mess with my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment